Saturday, February 21

I'll just warn ya'll right now, if my lecture is a bit slender Monday, blame it on the season, and series, finale of Sex and the City. To set the record straight I am voting for a reconciliation with Mr. Big, and Petrovsky can go back to his snob life. Not that I dislike Petrovsky, but he needs a more intellectual woman and Carrie needs to be back in the Big Apple taking care of her girls and, goddamn, her Apple laptop and her column! Not that I have a lot of confidence in Mr. Big, but at least he could get her back home, since he is metonymically connected with, or perhaps is the personification of, her true lover the Big Apple. Okay now I'm connecting her Powerbook (Apple laptop) on which she writes with Mr. Big (Apple) whom she writes about with New York (The Big Apple) where she writes. It's apples all the way down....