Friday, February 13

IMPORTANT:
I have noticed that several of you have neglected to post every day (every week day that is--Saturday and Sunday not required), or to link your posts to others. Remember that the blog grade is 1/3 of your course grade. Come on people. This really isn't Camp Denidoo. In point of fact it's one of the top liberal arts universities in the country. We're not making things with construction paper and pipe cleaners and Elmer's glue and felt here. I want you to develop the habit of expressing your thoughts on these weblogs. Some students are doing a rather good job of this. They will be rewarded. Those who aren't keeping up won't. As I've told you, as we get further into the semester I will begin to assign more specific and course-related blog posts. But I wanted you to master the medium before I began to assign more weighty blog topics on a regular basis.