Thursday, April 22

COMM 228:
To expedite things, before you show up to use my office iMac or to take home my loaner iMac you should bring me a CD with your interviews on it. That way when you show up for the iMac I will have your interviews preloaded into Garage Band. The ideal thing to do here is to tape the CD to my office door with cellophane tape at least a day before we have a scheduled meeting. If you can't put your interview onto a CD, email me ahead of time and let me know what you'll be bringing it in on (digital dictaphone, DAT, laptop, etc.).
Starting next week, I will have a microphone attached to my office iMac so when you come in to work on it you can record your narration (helpful for those of you who do not have a recorder at your disposal).
If you want to take the loaner iMac home with you, you should sign up soon. Check my calendar. It's almost booked up!