Monday, April 12

I have had a revelation. This weekend I visited Bean Bag City. It's the capital of bean bag luxury, and it's right here in Ohio, two hours southwest of Denison. The model pictured at right is the "Mega" and I am now a proud owner! Let me tell you, I'm still thinking of uses for this thing; it's a computer chair, a sofa, a bed, and a love nest. New vistas of comfort before me, I'm burrowed deep into its beanie goodness as I type this missive. Oh, and by the way, the ladies love it....
The owner of bean bag city was on the team of engineers that developed air bags for cars. Believe it or not, he used what he learned about the properties of bean bags to design air bags. I spent about 2 hours talking with him, learning about bean bags. His wife works with him. Okay, I'm starting to like Ohio!